I have a similar problem, but mine is related to Apache. It seems that
Tomcat is picking up the Apache certificate and not the Tomcat
certificate. I haven't found a solution yet, but what seems to help is
to use the keytool to delete the key ...

something in the line of

keytool -list
lists certs on your pc

pw should be changeit or something,

then

keytool -delete -alias tomcat

should delete the cert aliased under tomcat.

--
p niemandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>