I am preparing to launch my first web site utilizing an Apache/Tomcat
configuration.  The server will host a single web site, at least for now
that uses servlets and jsp with a database backend.  I have set up the
Apache and Tomcat as discussed in the documentation with much help from
people on this list.  Now my question concerns whether or not I need to do
anything in Apache or Tomcat to protect my site beyond what Apache and
Tomcat are already set up to do.  How secure can I truly expect my site to
be using Apache and Tomcat as is?