Hi

I'm having a bad time installing php as a servlet
under tomcat.

My tomcat install is fine. I have php-4.2.3 installed
with tomcat-4.1.12 on WINNT.

When I create a file that simple has "print 'hello,
world';" it works twice and always fails on the third
instance, generating an error dump as below:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native
code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
occurred at PC=0x97fcbba
Function name=zend_hash_destroy
Library=C:\WINNT\System32\php4ts.dll

Has anyone had success with tomcat running php as a
servlet and can anyone advise me with this problem.

Thanks in advance........

Ben