> This has taken too long so someone pls see if you can help me.

Well, ten minutes after you sent your message on 11/20, you sent another
saying to ignore your previous mail.  I supposed you had fixed your problem.

The web.xml file you attached to that message is missing the
<servlet-mapping> tag.  In that tag, you will tell Tomcat what sort of URL's
should map to your servlet.  Whatever you put in that tag determines what
you will use for your form's action parameter.

I use Struts, so I'm rusty on <servlet> and <servlet-mapping>, but take a
look at the web.xml file in the examples webapp that comes with Tomcat.  It
has enough examples to get you started.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.