I have heard a number of differing opinions about the stability of 1.4.x
version of Sun's JDK. I wanted to see if anyone runs Tomcat using 1.4.x
and how they have found its stability, speed, etc.

I know there have been a number of enhancements in 1.4 which sound
intriguing; additionally, its jdbc driver fixes a bug that is curretnly
vexing us. Our Tomcat installation gets roughly 25,000 hits a day; if
you can include an approximate idea of how many hits your app takes,
this information would be helpful.

I would, of course, test this with load testing, but the management here
seems to think we do not need it....*sigh*

Thanks,

Ben Ricker