Remove the sql validation parameter in your datasource definition or give it a table to select from.

Daniel Tamborelli Alvarenga wrote:

I've installed Tomcat 4.1 on Windows 2000 and MySQL

I've configured the Data Source in the server.xml and that's ok... but when
I try to
get the connection from my source code Tomcat seems to enter in an infinite
loop.

Does anybody know what may be wrong?

Thanks