Was anybody successful in integrating IIS with tomcat 4.1.12.
I downloaded the isapi_redirector2.dll.
I was able to find the workers2.properties but I am not able to find the
urimapworkers.properties. It is not available along with the
workers2.properties file.

After trying to add the ISAPI filter I get a error in event viewer saying
unable to open the key
Software\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\2.0.
The How To document (
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v2.0.
1/doc/jk/iishowto.html ) says the key as
Software\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0

Looks like the How to document is not up to date with software changes.

Any Ideas.

Thanks.