I don't know much about JBoss but it was my understanding that it was
an Enterprise JavaBeans Application Server and used Tomcat or something
other as Servlet container.

This is from the JBoss faq:

What support exists in JBoss for JSP/Servlets ?
The default download contains Jetty as an integrated web container. There
is also a download in which Tomcat is integrated.
Other web containers can be integrated, and it is also possible to create
a configuration where no web support is included.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 25.11.2002 13:52:28:

> I'm sure you get this question all the time, but this is not that type
of
> question. I've been using Tomcat for a while, like a year, in a
production
> environment. I think it's been doing fine so far. I've just got a new
> server to replace my current application server that's been running
Tomcat.