From: "Raja Nasrallah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: reloadable [bayes][adr]

Hello,

Thanks you, it works

raja

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Eaves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 10:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List

Hi Raja,

The default behaviour setting for the class reloading is a touch
on the slow side, so include a <Loader> in the <Context> that
looks like this one:

<Context path="/myapp" docBase="myapp" reloadable="true">
<Loader
className="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader"

loaderClass="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader"
checkInterval="1"  />
</Context>

And you'll find that it will now check every second, rather than
the default 15 seconds.

Cheers,
-- jon

--