Prashanth Pushpagiri writes:
Hi:
I am running Tomcat 4.1.12 alongside IIS 5.0. I have
no installation problems, but what I'd like to know
is how to set up my logs. In all previous versions of
Tomcat I observed Tomcat logging access details
(complete HTTP requests made) in files like
localhost_accesslog_***.txt, but in 4.1.x I havent
seen these files being created in
$CATALINA_HOME/logs.
Do we need to set it up? If so how? If not where are
these logs?
Thanks
Prashanth

Hello Prashanth, i thought these logs were set up in server.xml within a context definition. hope this helps, david.