See section 11 of the Servlet Specification:

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr154/

-- Jeanfrancois

Matthew Hixson wrote:

I have a web application that is currently running under Resin. We may need to migrate our app to Tomcat/JBoss. I'm wondering if there is an equivalent feature in Tomcat that allows us to do the same thing as Resin's path-mapping directive.

http://www.caucho.com/resin/ref/app-config.xtp#path-mapping

This feature allows us to do things like this:

<path-mapping url-regexp="/(stage/)?(.*\.jsp)$" real-path="$app-dir/jsp/wap/$2"/>

Which causes Resin to map all requests that end with .jsp into the jsp/wap directory under wherever our webapp's war file has been expanded to.
Or, more simply, is there a way to get Tomcat to map requests like *.jsp into our /jsp directory of our webapp? I've looked through the documentation and couldn't find the answer to this.
Thanks for any help,
-M@