Andoni writes:
When I put a .war file over to my tomcat server it doesn't work.
- It only creates an empty directory in webapps.
If I put over the war and unzip the file, it works fine.
If I put over the .war file and set unpackWARs="false" it does not work.
- The unpack command is understood though as it does not create the
directory in webapps
I am using Tomcat 4.0.4. Has anyone come across anything similar?
Thanks in advance,
Andoni.