Hi bido.....
the problem is solved.....already barker replied .....the constructors were
not public so couldn't load the bean....anyways thanks for the concern
Regards
Laxmikanth M S
Off*  : 6610330 extn 1256
Res* : 5267150
http://www.sonata-software.com

> Coming together is the beginning, staying together is progress and working
> together is Success
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us  - Emerson