From: P Sasidhar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 10:54 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Load on Tomcat 4.1.12

Hi All,

I need urgent help!
I have installed my small webapp on Tomcat 4.1.12 on Windows NT machine
but after few requests it is getting hung. Is there any load factor to
be configured? What is the maximum no of users it can take?

I had downloaded this Tomcat form Jakarta.apache.org site. Where I may
be going wrong?

Please help,

Thanks,
Sasi