Your second <Host> config sets the appBase to a war file, this is not valid,
it has to be a directory.

Glenn

Andoni wrote:
Hello,

I have two configurations: 1st one works 2nd doesn't. I want to get the 2nd
to work though as it stops .war files unpacking.  Can anyone tell me how to
make the 2nd one work?  The error I get is:

Forbidden

But I think that's coming from the Apache server so it isn't even getting to
tomcat?

Thanks,
Andoni.

 <Host name="animo.andoni.[mydomain].ie" debug="0"
  appBase="webapps/animo"
  unpackWARs="true">
 <Alias>andoni.[mydomain].ie</Alias>
 <Context path=""
  docBase=""
  debug="0"
  workDir="[disk_name]/apache/jakarta/tomcat/work/animo"
  reloadable="false">
 </Context>
     </Host>

 <Host name="animo.andoni.[mydomain].ie" debug="0"
  appBase="webapps/animo.war"
  unpackWARs="false">