Hi xyber,

Thank you very much for helping me out.  I checked my IE setting, under
Option->Advanced->HTTP 1.1 settings, the box Use HTTP1.1 was checked, and
the box Use Http1.1 through proxy connections was not.  However, I don't
think I use any proxy or anything, just connect through my own machine
using local host.  Do you have any idea?  (This problems show in 3
machines (as servers), and many machines as IE clients).  I am sure that
anyone has binary download (.exe, .pdf) and an index.html file would have
problem.

Again, thank you very much,

Vy Ho