Hi there ..

I'm trying to compile tomcat with NetBeans and it seems thats the transaction api to which refers tomcat is depreciated ..

The error log is below:

catalina/src/share/org/apache/naming/factory/TyrexTransactionFactory.java [75:1] cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class UserTransaction location: package transaction
import javax.transaction.UserTransaction;
^
catalina/src/share/org/apache/naming/factory/TyrexTransactionFactory.java [126:1] incompatible types
found : javax.transaction.UserTransaction
required: java.lang.Object
return getTransactionDomain().getUserTransaction();

I'm had a look at the monted jars I'm using but I didn't found any references to javax.transaction, I suppose that this class is a part of the java sdk because when I try to mount the jta package I've downloaded from java.sun.com I get an error message explaining that the class is already present in the ide ..

Any tips welcome .. :)

Eriam