Actually, you should probably move to 4.1.16 :).  There was a bug that looks
a lot like this in earlier versions of the CoyoteConnector.  However, in
those cases, the bug should be much more harmless than what you're seeing.
If you can try at least the 4.1.16 connector code and report what you find,
it whould help a lot.

"Reynir Hübner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
Hello,
Sorry I probably did not provide enough information in the first request, so
this is my second attempt:

Well it looks as if it's an exception being thrown from coyote http
connector, that I am using, in a tomcat-standalone setup (no apache/IIS
isntl)
As this is a server running more than 20 different applications in more than
20 different virtual hosts (yet not much load), I am unable to point out
what kind of action causes the error, if it's a servlet, jsp or even perl
cgi apps, or something else (there for I asked where I should look).

When this exception happenes, the server uses a lot of it's processing power
(60%-70%) for some time (1-2 minutes) and then caughes up this exception, on
the System.out :

2002-11-27 11:41:33 CoyoteAdapter An exception or error occurred in the
container during the request processing
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.write(InternalOutputBuffer.jav
a:615)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.sendStatus(InternalOutputBuffe
r.java:407)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.prepareResponse(Http11Processor.jav
a:901)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.action(Http11Processor.java:471)
at org.apache.coyote.Response.action(Response.java:214)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.endRequest(InternalOutputBuffe
r.java:371)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.action(Http11Processor.java:509)
at org.apache.coyote.Response.action(Response.java:216)
at org.apache.coyote.Response.finish(Response.java:336)
at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponse.finishResponse(CoyoteResponse.java:
504)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:224)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:405)
at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:380)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:508)
at
a:533)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

I'm running WindowsXP pro, tomcat 4.1.14 in a DMZ.

So, do you know which arrays index is going out of bounds... Should I move
to tc.4.1.12 (as it's stable release but 4.1.14 is not).

Thanx
[EMAIL PROTECTED]