Hello,

I am wondering if there is any "short-cut" into seeing how much memory each webapp in
tomcat is taking at runtime ?
I know it's possible to wrap the classloader object for webapplications, and make it
count the numbers of objects instanciated, aproxiate the memory taken by each object
by counting the fields each object has, and store in week-reference object storage
(such as week hashmap), and count down when object gets garbagecollected.

The idea is some kind of a "profiling feature" for webapplications and I think a nice
feature to have.

These days I'm using T.C. 4.1.12-16 running on windows machines.

Does anyone have thoughts or ideas on this subject ?

Thanx
-reynir