Hi All,

This is sort of a cross posting with tagging but I am
having some problems with configuration.
I am trying to use connection pooling w/ the JSTL and
Commons. Please let me know if this is not possible.
>From  the limited amount of info I could find, it just
seems as though I set my pooling up in Web.xml and
Server.xml and call the datasource in the tags.

But I am receiving this error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot create
resource instance

I am guessing that means there is a problem accessing
a class or something.

Here are the sections from my web.xml and server.xml

web.xml
-------
<resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>jdbc/VODatabase</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>javax.sql.Datasource</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

server.xml
----------
<DefaultContext>
        <Resource name="jdbc/VODatabase"
auth="Container"
            type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
         <ResourceParams name="jdbc/VODatabase">
            <parameter>
                <name>driverClassName</name>
                <value>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</value>
            </parameter>
             <parameter>
                <name>factory</name>

            </parameter>
            <parameter>
                <name>url</name>

<value>jdbc:mysql://localhost/VOFinal?autoReconnect=true</value>
            </parameter>
            <parameter>
                              <name>driverName</name>
                              <value>jdbc:mysql:VOFinal</value>