I'm trying to figure out if this can be done with url-patterns. I need to
protect a sub-string of this url
/wo/c/ognl/admin/...

I need to protect the ognl/admin part. The problem is that the preceding
string before it can change depending on actions that I perform so I can't
just do /wo/c/ognl/admin/* as that won't guarantee my security. I tried
*/ognl/admin/* but received an error when starting up saying that it had to
start with a '.' or '/'.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

-warner

+warner onstine+