Hi,

I don't think it is with out changing the connectors somehow.

I cannot see the gain in doing it either, as if you are handling the request at
somepoint for all content (both static and non static) in tomcat, you are delaying
each request a small bit, and there for you could just as well go ahead and have
tomcat deliver the "static" content that is not even really static as you must execute
some dynamic check of session existence before delivering.

Maybe you need to implement your own ISAPI_redirect filter / mod_jk,   that does the
check of session existence. I think that would be the only place to put the logic in.

Hope it helps

-reynir