At 12/3/2002 03:13 PM, you wrote:
Hello, as Micael wanted me to do, I am making a formal request of the group of
any and all good books on Tomcat technology! I want books specifically on the
subject of deploying either JSP's and/or Servlets in the Tomcat container. I have
gone WAY TOO DAMN LONG now with an utter inability to do this!

1) http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/
2) Core Servlets by Marty Hall
3) Java Servlet Programming by Jason Hunter
4) http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tomcat/
5) http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tomcat/faq.html
6) http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/
7) http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/

If you're still unable to deploy a simple JSP or servlet after going through this material...well, I honestly don't know what to suggest. Personally, I didn't have to buy a book to get an app to run under Tomcat. Compile, create a .war, move it to /webapps, start TC, fire up the browser, you're there.

BTW - Micael helped me when I was a newbie.