Hi all, class loader question (aren't they all?)

We're running against Weblogic, and Weblogic issues Service Packs which
inevitably are simply jar files with updated classes.

However, these jar files need to be specified BEFORE the regular weblogic
jar files in the classpath.

So, I'm curious as whether there is a determinate order that the files in
WEB-INF/lib are placed on the classpath, and also whether lib is placed
before WEB-INF/classes. (i.e. is it alphabetical or simply whatever order it
shows up in an unsorted directory listing)

I suppose the same question applies to the $CATALINA_HOME/shared directories
as well.

Thanx!

Regards,

Will Hartung