The answer is no. But if you search the list, I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting discussions. You can also look at the class API documentation org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm. Since this class is a Valve, setting JAAS should not differ that setting JNDIRealm....Let me know if you still have difficulties....

-- Jeanfrancois

Aleksandr Shneyderman wrote:

Is there a documentation or a sample configuration somewhere that demonstrates
JAASRealm?

(Tomcat 4.1.12)

Thanks,
Alex.