Here's another,

ftp://pokey.wr.usgs.gov/pub/rsowders/Apache2_Jk2_TC4.1.x_JSDK1.4.x.zip

If you're not using windows then just pay attention to the configuration.

rls

"Madere, Colin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/08/2002 07:58 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     'Tomcat Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Help with using mod_jk2

There is some less "knowledge-assuming" documentation here:

http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html

But I've yet to find nor receive reference to any trully complete
documentation.  Your best bet is to see if you can make it work with the
stuff that's around (and searching the list archives) and then ask a
specific question when you get stuck :(