You have told apache to answer www.yyy.com not yyy.com.  When you ask for
yyy.com and you get xxx.com then the default virtual is answering not your
intended target.  There are a few ways to solve this.  Easiest would be to
make a cname for www.yyy.com of yyy.com and have DNS correct the omission
of the www or setup IP based virtual hosts, then alias all the IPs to the
same nic.

In any case this is an Apache specific question and would be better served
on the Apache lists not here.

rls

"Laxmikanth M.S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/08/2002 10:46 PM