Just do not post to the list anymore okay? I actually think your
e-mail should be banned from the list. If nobody replied your question
is because your english is not very easy to understand. You spoke
something about people from other coutries, I'm not sure if I understood
you, but I'm a brazilian and get lots of help here, I love this list -
my only complaint is that I receive too much mails per day. :-)

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 12:19, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Sorry, buy your words donīt give me fear. I only search technical help for
> something. i donīt have interest in to obtain enemies, Iīd like friends that
> can help me. Only friends.
> I donīt need your threats.
> Thankīs.
>
> Mensaje citado por: Donie Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > You're defiantly blacklisted now :)

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]