The main problem if you are using apache or not, is the "connector". I don't
know if you are using apache but if you are using apache with tomcat DON'T USE
the WebApp connector, is not maintained anymore and does not work correctly with
apache 1.*, 2.*. USE mod_jk2 it works fine with the pool connection. I had the
same problem a few days ago and I resolve the problem changing connectors.

 I hope this help.

--
=             Roberto Bouza Fraga               =