hi all,

does anyone got an idea, how to set up the ROOT context for each of my
virtualhost? like in apache DocumentRoot, so when invoking the URL, each "/"
goes to a specified HTML directory. But in case of a dynamic app server I
have only /xyz/ contexts, but when invoking a domain e.g.: somewhat.com and
I redirect it to somewhat.com/somewhat looks awfull.

so I don't know if any app server supports a virtualhost based context
distribution, so I can tell which context to use for "/"?

any help is warmly welcomed.

cheers,
Thomas