Jacob Kjome wrote:
Hello Joseph,

Yeah, that is a problem.  That line should be output as a relative
path, but I've never been able to figure out how to set up the
aut-generation in the Listener to do that for me without messing other
stuff up.  What I do is auto-generate once, make a copy and modify
that line to be relative such as...

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk2.so

No, that wasn't the problem. The problem with that line was that jk_module should have been jk2_module. The absolute path worked fine.