I am using httpd 2.0.43 and tomcat 4.1.12

I have been using mod_jk and would like to move to mod_jk2

in mod_jk I added the following directives to point apache to my
application:
        JkWorkersFile /myapp/conf/workers.properties
        JkLogFile  /myapp/logs/jk.log
        JkLogLevel warn
        JkMount /servlet/* trueoutcomes30

>From the documentation I have read I assume that the content in
workers.properties changes and many downloads offer a sample jk2.properties
file.

My question is if the JkWorkersFile directive does not exist in httpd.conf,
than how do I tell apache where my jk2.properties file is?