Hello everybody!

I have installed IIS as Web Server and Tomcat 4.1.16 LE as plug-in of IIS to
mangage Servlet/JSP pages
(using isapi filter JK2 "isapi_redirector.dll"). I would like to know is
there is some way to re-start Tomcat's
service using some web application  acessible  from the Internet (it can be
based on asp/jsp pages or servlets)
to avoid to use the "Services Panel" of Windows 2000 Advanced Server. In
fact it can happen I can not access remotely to the server machine where
Tomcat is installed: so when I need I would like to be able to re-start
Tomcat using some web application. Is it possible?

Thanks everybody in advance!

                                                   Luca