Can you post an example servlet (or the real code) that can reproduce this? (No offense but ...) I really think there ios something with your code.

-Tim

Chris Bick wrote:
I've reproduced this problem with tomcat 3.2 and every version of 4.1 up
to 4.1.12

I haven't gone any further than all headers being identical and the
query string.  I thought maybe tomcat was just passing in the same
reference, but the toString() value of the HttpServletRequest object are
different.

Let me know if anyone can reproduce this?(If you have the time...)