Hi,

I'm using apache(1.3.26)-tomcat(4.1.12) (warp connector) for my application.
When I test my application with IE everything works fine until I press the
browser back button. once I press the back button I loose my request and I
could not fetch any form elements in my destination jsp.

Did anyone have the same problem? Please help.

Thanks
Deepa