Hi there,

I'm developing an application which will support multiple organisations
within one realm and one MySQL database.

When users log into the application, I would like to make them enter their
organisation name, their login and their password. Combining the login and
the organisation name identifies the user unique in the realm/database.

Is this possible with the standard authentication in Tomcat? Or are there
other ways to do this?

Thanks,
Marc

P.S. I hope I explained this problem correctly. Otherwise, just ask for more
information.