org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl

at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(TransformerFactory.java:134)

at com.bluestream.autoedit.util.XmlUtil.transformXml(XmlUtil.java:43)

In archive I found similar topics, but not exactly, and no recommendation too. So
please have mercy to suggest. My webapp did XSLT transformation under
jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4 allowing jdk1.4. I degradedt to 1.3, changed Tomcat version ot
simple jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6 and then to jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12, having the same
failure. I use jaxp.jar and crimson.jar. Sincerely, Boris.