I have a web site using JSP that, when the user logs in, sets a cookie with
the current session ID.  Every page visited thereafter checks the current
session ID with the stored one in the cookie.  I've found that the session
ID changes after 60 mins (which invalidates my user's session).  Is there a
setting in Tomcat that controls the amount of session time before changing
the session ID?  I want to increase it beyond 60 mins but I've yet to find
out how.

Thanks in advance,
Kenny

FYI:  I'm using Tomcat 4.0.5 as my JSP/servlet server.