Well the only linkage I have for tc 4.1.17 is that it works fine in tc 4.1.14. but
causes error in 4.1.17.

I think it has nothing to do with InternetExplorer (as I tried shutting it down and
opening a new browser etc).
Tomcat it self stops serving just about anything that goes through the filter, and why
only in tc 4.1.17 but not 4.1.14 I don't know.

Thanx anyways .
-reynir