Hi,

  I'd like like to know the state of implementation for both connectors JK2
and mod_webapp about the fact of passing SSL Certificate from Apache to
Tomcat. I've seen in JK2 documentation that it was a missing feature and for
mod_webapp that it wasn't fully implemented.
  As my information sources seem to be quite old, could you tell me please
what's possible to do today to retrieve the certificates ?

Thanks in advance,

Christophe