From: Jerry Ford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 4:31 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: mod_jk---still trying, getting closer

Yes, good idea about the symbolic links.  I have done now so---sym links
for both apache and tomcat.

I have also moved all mod_jk configs into httpd.conf.

And I'm still getting the same results---catalina.out says Jk is okay,
apache works, tomcat works (with servlets) but the apache error_log says
"error while opening the workers, jk will not work."  And sure enough,
no servlets through Apache.

Jerry