From: Gman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 11:18 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: So lost and confused

I have tried to add the module mod_jk.so I have even tried
mod_jk-2.0.43.dll in my apache http.conf and nothing works. I have been
to the following web sites.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html
http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html

And now I am even more confused and I can't figure what the hell to do.
I have Apache 2.0.43 currently running perfect(no easy task). I have
installed Tomcat 4.18 to run the java servlets I want to use. Is there
an idiots guide in simple english to get Apache to work with Tomcat? Or
is there another way to run Java that is simpler? I have even attached
my Apache http.conf file for viewing and laughing purposes. Any help
getting this to work would be greatly appreciated.

George Flatman