From: Dave
To: Tomcat Users List
Sent: 12/29/02 3:22 AM
Subject: Re: Where can I find a complete mod_jk2 howto?

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 01:01:54 -0500, you wroth:

I was, but just download mod_jk2 was not the end of the story,
there are a lot of .jar files I don't know where to download,
there is why I start to compile it by myself.

I find there is a target named "compile.tomcat5" in /coyote/build.xml,
Does anyone know whether I can ignore it, because there is where the
bugs are.

Thanks
Dave