Just to confirm,

If I send use RequestDispatcher.forward(request, response) and send it
to another context, that session will be newly managed under the new
context (or by the original context) and therefore there is no risk of
duplicate id's.

The other issue is to be patched.

Shawn

Sorry to be paranoid. Can't help it though.