Happy New Year,

I'm using the errorPage="my_own_error.jsp" technique.

However, the "exception" object in my_own_error.jsp gives me the only the Jasper stack trace. It doesn't include info on what part of my own code bombed. I've tried getCause() on exception but it isn't yielding much.

I basically want the bottom most part of the trace that tomcat shows on its own interal error page (the one you get before you use the errorPage directive)

Thanks for your pointers.