Hi,

I have an ant script (small, b/c I'm new to ant) that builds some classes and copies them over to my WEB-INF/classes directory. But I'd like to see if I can program the ant script to reload the webapp too, does anyone know how this is done?

Thanks,

Erik

PS (OT of Tomcat, but...): I followed an example build.xml file to make mine, and it includes a task named "clean" that looks like it cleans up the build directory. How can I execute this task from the prompt without coding a dependency into the path of execution of the build.xml file itself? Thanks!