From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:02 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: JSP source

If you combine #3 and #4, your problem is solved.  "Format the details as a
report"...how would you format them if not HTML?  All you have to do is
stream the HTML into a buffer, then send that out as the body of a message.
You'll want to set the ContentType on your message to HTML.

You could do all of this from a JSP, but why would you want to?  A cron job
can call java and execute a class.

If, on the other hand, you are saying that you already have a JSP that
generates the report to a browser, and you want to sent that output to
someone as an email message, that's different.

John

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>