Hello,

I'm trying to use the manager app but recieve the following error:

java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet is privileged and cannot be loaded by this
web application

Did some looking around and the only thing I can come up with is changing the
catalina.policy file.  So I added:

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/manager/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

to catalina.policy, but that did not fix it.

Has anyone seen this before and no what the problem is?

Thanks,

David Durham