From: Dean Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 4:03 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: DTD problem starting tomcat 4

That helped. But that was the DOCTYPE since August. Why did it
work before? Has something changed at Sun?

--Dean

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Turner, John wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's you, not Tomcat. My web.xml is different:

<!DOCTYPE web-app
"http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>

Note "Sun Microsystems, Inc.", not "Sun Micro" as it is in
yours. Or is

that an edit/typo?

John