Hey all :)

Throughout my learning experience with Tomcat, I have gotten curious about
the following things.  This is mostly just for informational purposes.
Inquiring minds want to know ; )

#1:  Is it possible to set Tomcat to restart (as user tomcat) on a schedule?

#2:  Is there anyway to set something up that if a user attempts to access
my app within a specific time frame they are redirected to a different page.
For example, when my user accesses my webapp they go to
www.myhost.com/mywebapp and they are brought to index.jsp page.  However, if
the same exact URL is accessed within a specific time frame, they would be
brought to index2.jsp.

Thanks!

Denise